Product Description :
Fusion Breath HF-150 Mixed Flow Inline Fan combines the features and benefits of axial and centrifugal fans. Used for both supply and exhaust applications that require powerful airflow. The HF-150 was engineered to be compact without any loss of performance and is the perfect solution for installation into limited spaces.
*This fan is not made to be covered or sealed by drywall or inside of a wall. Do not install this fan in an attic or in any enclosed space.
- cETL certified for use in Canada
- Compact size for limited spaces
- Duct compatibility: 6 in. Dia
- Rotary and removable central body allows easy installation and maintenance that maximizes your savings
- Double-speed capacitor motor with thermal overload protection ensures safety and prevents product damage
- Energy-efficient: 53 to 65-Watt to reduce electric cost and save you money
- Lightweight, durable and UV resistant plastic case provides strength for extended use
- Two-speed Changeable unit.
- Moves air at a rate of 320 CFM, which ventilates up to 700 sq. ft. space, perfect for your grow rooms
- Quiet operation: 1.1-2.5 sones to assure your highest comfort
- Long-life ball bearing motor
- Corrosion and vibration-free
- cUL certification for use in Canada ensures you of product quality and safety
- Power cord included
- 320 CFM wired to H and 240 CFM wired to L
- 1-Year Warranty