The hottest technology in energy-efficient HID lighting is now available. Ceramic Metal Halide, or CMH for short (some refer to it as CDM), is becoming more popular in the horticultural industry. The CMH lamps have a very broad light spectrum which is more similar to the sun itself than any other form of HID lamp. We have taken CMH technology and increased its operational efficiency, making the most comprehensive spectrum of light output for an HID fixture even better. The CMH lamps also have increased efficiency in AR/Watt compared to other forms of HID lighting. The CMH fixture can be used as a primary veg light; a primary light for SOG applications; or a supplemental full spectrum light for large flowering operations.
CMH 1000W Double Lamp Fixture horizontal mounting position provides an even light footprint.
1 x DE FLEX Modular Lighting Ballast HPS/CMH/HPS
- Certificates: cETL, FCC,
- Certified to CSA STD. C22.2 NO.74 / UL STD 1029
- Low-Frequency Square Wave Ballast
- Manually Dimmable
- 0-10V Controllable and Dimmable
- Dimmable: 500W, 750W, 875W, 1000W, 1100W
- Is compatible with any industry DE MH, CMH, or HPS lamp
- Designed for 5’ on center commercial overlap light grid
- Soft/Random start plug and play technology
- Lowest profile DE fixture on the market
- Runs at 120V or at 240V (requires optional cord)
- 1-Year Warranty on the Ballast
1 x Fusion Bright 1000 Watt DE CMH Explosion Proof Bulb
- Spectrum: 3000K or 4000K
- Lumens Per Watt: 125
- CRI: 90
- Lumens At 100 Hours: 117,000
- Photon Flux: 1770 umol/s
- Lifespan: 10,000 hours
- Produces more PAR per watt than HPS
- Richest spectrum flowering lamp on the market with a CRI of 90
- Promotes a higher rate of metabolic activity and resin production through the use of UV and far-red spectra
- 30-Day Warranty on the Bulb
1 x Double Ended Open Mag Reflector
- Size: 39" Long x 27.6" Wide x 10.2" High
- Includes double ended light socket and 15' cord
- Standard universal type cord connector for DE bulbs
- Accepts DE style MH, CHM and HPS bulbs.
- cETL Approved Unit.
To note the rope ratchet and timer are optional and must be selected under accessories.